Monday, January 25, 2010

Vitiligo Treatment More Condition_symptoms Please Let Me Know The Best Modern Treatment For Vitiligo Is Available In India And The Names Of Doctors.?

Please let me know the best modern treatment for vitiligo is available in India and the names of doctors.? - vitiligo treatment more condition_symptoms

My concern is 8 years since the last 6 months vitiligo Leukoderma foot and toes. Doctor prescribed form alongwith melanocyl lotion for local application and exposure to solar UV. Although this has helped to reduce the spread of the vote and not to stop completely, but the distribution or repigmentation of affected areas. I want to use the most advanced treatment in this area. Please let me know where in India, where the latest treatments in this area and also let me know the names of the best doctors in this area.

No comments:

Post a Comment