Sunday, January 31, 2010

Appreciation On Wedding Program I Played Piano For My Cousin's Daughter's Wedding And Received No Token Of Appreciation. Is This Proper?

I played piano for my cousin's daughter's wedding and received no token of appreciation. Is this proper? - appreciation on wedding program

I spent several hours preparing for marriage by learning new music and meeting with the violin solo in 2 cases, and carries a total of 320 miles round trip for testing and marriage. I feel as if I had been asked to cut about marriage as a way of corners, so they spend money on more complex aspects of marriage to play. The bride and groom were wedding gifts wedding party and parents, but I suspect that not even sing the violinist, and his friend. The three of us have scorned a wonderful job for your wedding and all the work that we made during the planning and make your wedding musically beautiful, she. Due to this development, I am not willing to play for weddings. Am I too sensitive about this, or because I am a member of the family in the marriage must have assumed it was a free service?

1 comment:

  1. You should have received a sign of recognition. Members of my family played the piano and sang at my wedding, and I gave them the same gift I have the bridesmaids. Because you are family, I can not expect to pay, but it certainly would have known. I'm am sorry it happen to you, and I'm still sad that the attitude of oyur spoiled for upcoming weddings. I am sure they would appreciate your beauty services.

    ReplyDelete