Wednesday, February 24, 2010

5 Months After Giving Birth Uterus Cramps Please Read And Give Me Some Much Needed Advice - I Need Peace Of Mind.?

Please read and give me some much needed advice - I need peace of mind.? - 5 months after giving birth uterus cramps

I am currently 13 weeks pregnant with baby No. 3 This pregnancy was very different then the first 2nd But at this point, it helps me is worried about how I feel now. I have a dull backache, bad day 2 of headaches, stomach cramps, how long, and terrible diarrhea and diarrhea, if I still get cramps when you have terrible diarrhea. My story of the children in her arms is so beautiful. During my first pregnancy, children, after she said that his son would never, he delivered with 32 weeks, even with a cerclage. I had my second son in almost 5 months. He then took my second child to term under almost constant surveillance by the Dartmouth Hitchcock Hospital. After the second birth of my children, my body in the fight against the letterD, so much damage was done to my uterus and could not stop to bleed me for more than 24 hours. I told my doctor that I could not believe, are pregnant or a cap is likely to bear a child if they do not become pregnant. Well, I'm pregnant again, even on birth control. They were very patient until the first quarter. Now, I had horrible pain and terrible headaches, diarrhea, back pain was dull, but steady, terrible mood swings. I am petrified. Each had one of these problems and has been good? Please anything you say to me, id appreciate it! Thank you! O and had already reviewed the echocardiogram perfect and the last visit was 150 (180 to 167 to 150), I know it's healthy for the heart, the slow rate of Baby-GI thought Id throw that heart rate increases when you more information. Thank you for answering the time! Very much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment